Sponsoring and Supporting South West Marine Ecosystems.
If you’d like to discuss this further contact Bob Earll on 07930 535283 or email@example.com
This will be the 11th Southwest Marine Ecosystems conference and we are moving to the larger rooms of Plymouth University which will allow space for sponsors to exhibit.
Although the sponsors will receive a number of very clear benefits from sponsoring we hope that their support will help offset some of the costs of moving to the larger venue and continue to ensure we can hold attendance prices at their current levels.
This means we get a fantastic cross section of researchers, volunteers, students and professionals whose efforts the meeting reports. The objectives of the programme cover all the main elements of the marine ecosystems of the south west and how our knowledge is applied to conservation and management.
The conference audience – Getting your message across
The attendance at the conference over the last few years has included 150+ delegates from 75+ organisations and so it provides a very effective way of getting your message across to a wide cross section of the coastal and marine community. We expect that the audience will grow to over 200 for the 2017 meeting.
The benefits of sponsorship include:
- Delegate places The package would normally include two of ‘free’ delegate places
- Branding on the programme, welcome slide, delegate notes and web-page logo & links to your site. [for the year of the event]
- Inserts in the delegate pack
- Exhibition space 3m x 2m with a table provided
- Delegate contact details Since one of the key objectives of SWME is networking everyone gets a contact list before the event – for sponsors this would be a listing one week before the event
- Training SWME is an annual briefing covering a very wide range of current issues. We’ve often been told that organisations find this a very cost effective way of bringing new staff, in particular, up to speed on current thinking